Came home to Suits season one and a $200 gift card to Mr. Porter’s that I won, and a great thank you card and gift from the Superpass gang for BB14 tweeting this summer. A bad day turned into a great one! So thankful.
The Silent 6 alliance
Favorite HOH pic of the week.
So here are my thoughts about the season premiere of Big Brother.
- This hour went by way too fast!!! Action packed and one of the best season premieres of all BB seasons.
- My faves before the season started were Wil, Willie, Ian, Jodi and Jen, still 100% my faves.
- The mentor twist: was not a shocker or news considering we knew who was going in way before tonight. As far as the picks for mentors Dan, Janelle, and Boogie are well deserving of the title ‘mentor’ considering their history in the game. Britney on the other hand, while I think she makes great tv, I don’t think she belongs in that same group. That being said this may be the perfect opportunity for her to prove she does belong in that group.
- The teams that the mentors picked, 3 people each, “random draw”, I was not thrilled with. First off all my faves were split up!! I was very disappointed with Dan’s choice of team. I don’t think he was being strategic at all. Jodi was one of the biggest BB fans in the house and possibly a very strong player, and the fact that Dan sent her home on the first night after the way she performed and what she had to say shines a big light on where his mind is at. Again, I may be COMPLETELY wrong, but the vibe I got was not cool.
- Finding out that Britney and Russel Hantz know each other very well leads me to believe that Britney made a very wise decision in her pick of Willie and the choice to make him HOH. She might know just the way to play to Willie’s strengths and propel him far in this game. Shall be very interesting.
- I think Wil and Janelle will be a perfect pair.
- To see Ian get to play with Boogie and call him a legend and fangirl all around was HILARIOUS and I LOVED it. Also when Ashley said that Ian was her type….Let me tell you I would love to see that happen.
I’m still processing everything that happened and waiting impatiently for the feeds/BBAD to start. More to come as we get further in, but I feel we are in for a very good season. Thoughts?
she was one of the only people in the house besides Ian that is a HUGE big brother fan.
I totally agree. I think there should have been another competition for the the bottom three to fairly determine who went home. The fact that Dan got to pick who went home on the first night, not cool. I really like Dan as a player and I feel he made a huge mistake in sending home a very valuable player on his team.
- First and foremost, I want to see players that don’t back down and keep questioning themselves. Furthermore, I better not see any houseguests volunteering to be put on the block, or evicted for that matter. Big Brother 101.
- I want to see endurance competitions that last longer than an hour. What…
I have been saying #5 every year! I agree with everything on this list, and hope to see most if not all of them happen this season! :)
If you guys haven’t subscribed to the live feeds yet you should do it while it’s cheap! You have already missed TWO Rumor Control episodes, don’t miss anything else!! Yesterday’s was much better than the first one, and there may have been a tease at the end of it that is somehow related to me….
These two I have a feeling I will like as long as they stay true to who they are in their interviews. Jen Arroyo and Jodi Rollins. I feel like we have been given a female Evel Dick this year, whether she really is as ‘Evel’ as she says she is we will have to tune in to see. I definitely see some similarities between Jodi and Danielle from season 3. Hopefully in the game she leans towards that comparison and not the comparison to Kalia from season 13 that I have heard being thrown around.
Jen’s interview can be seen here: http://youtu.be/7oSJ6W8iiqw
Willie Hantz. Yes he is one of THOSE Hantz’. I have to admit I am a fan of the Hantz family on reality TV, even though it is kind of being over played, I dare you to watch his interview and not like him. Yes his family have been less than respectful on another semi-popular game show, but it’s a GAME people. Get over it.
His biggest lesson from watching Russel on Survivor: Don’t be a dick.
Wil Heuser. When I first saw him I didn’t think I was going to like him. After watching his multiple interviews he is easily becoming my favorite.
Just FYI he doesn’t shit glitter and he doesn’t puke rainbows.